1. Airflow resistance test
2. Adsorption efficiency/penetration rate
3. Determine desorption
The main purpose
It is used to determine the air tightness test of self-priming filter type anti-particulate respirator and self-contained open-circuit compressed air respirator under specified conditions.
GB 2626 "Respiratory protective equipment self-priming filter anti-particulate respirator" 6.14 Air tightness
GB/T 16556 "Self-contained open-circuit compressed air breathing apparatus" 6.8 Air tightness test
1. Micro pressure sensor, measuring range: ±2000Pa;
2. The positive pressure test uses an air pump to pressurize.
3. Vacuum pump is used for negative pressure test.
4. Equipped with 1 large, medium and small head mold.
5. Using touch screen operation, strong scalability, stable control system, real-time monitoring of detection data and curve display, data can be stored, exported and historical data query functions.
6. Power requirements: 220VAC/50Hz
Scope of application
Applicable to medical device inspection centers, safety protection inspection centers, labor protection inspection centers, drug inspection centers, disease prevention and control centers, hospitals, masks and respirator manufacturers, etc.;